- Help to elevate the lifestyle brand the repurposes waste in to new beauty products
- Launch the new Optiat hemp mask range to the press while continuing to generate coverage for the existing coffee scrub collection.
- We were also tasked with raising brand awareness for the start-up across pages outside of just the beauty pages ahead of a crowdfunding campaign.
- With a fairly modest budget we worked smart and the majority of the work that generated our coverage was a result of a hard working press office. We set up the Optiat press office with a view to achieving product placement in target media, both traditional and digital. We crafted a detailed strategic timetable and created releases that focused on current beauty trends such as sustainability and eco-beauty.
- To launch the masks we hosted an Optiat DIY mask workshop where the founders had the opportunity to educate the attendees about the brand and answer questions. We also set up a number of speaking opportunities for the founders as a way to raise brand awareness.
We achieved a massive 197 pieces of coverage in a wide range of consumer titles ranging from high end glossies to national dailies. Coverage included Stylist, Daily Mail, Independent, Elle and Metro and a full page business feature on the Daily Mail online. The impressive media coverage was a key tool in helping Optiat to secure a number of new retailers such as Topshop, and Waitrose. An appearance on Dragon’s Den led to the re-branding of Optiat to Upcircle.