Relaunch Herbatint to the UK media after a long break of no PR. The key goal was to establish Herbatint as the original ammonia-free hair colour brand on the market
- We identified that education was key to communicate the unique product benefits. We devised a programme that focused on face to face media communication as well as a strong to continually showcase the brand press office.
- We kicked off activity with an intimate press breakfast at healthy and stylish restaurant Ethos. We secured attendance from a range of titles including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Daily Express, Healthista and So feminine
- We worked closely with Hair Stylist and Herbatint brand ambassador Theo Bambacas, to craft a collection of expert quotes that were an invaluable tool both in press materials and in day to day media communication.
- We also conducted 30+ targeted press one to ones to educate about the brand with titles including Vogue, Elle, Stylist, Women’s Health, Woman & Home, Grazia, Marie Claire
- In addition to the PR activity, we provided strategic support for the in-house digital team and hosted a number of sessions to generate new ideas.
In just three months we introduced the brand face to face to more than 40 journalists and achieved coverage in titles such as Elle and Glamour.